Herbal Pain Relief

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hqueen13, you can put the ACV in water with a little honey, and drink it warm or cold. About a tablespoon each of ACV and honey, in a glass of water. It's good! But then, I like anything with honey in it. :p As far as relieving pain: Years ago when I had shingles, my chiropractor told me to bathe the affected areas in ACV diluted in water several times a day. It did help for that exquisite nerve pain of shingles.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I mix a TLBS in a glass of OJ. I did that yesterday. Funny I'm up now with pains, but then again, I sure had a day yesterday, so its not like I didn't ask for it. Maybe I can get back to sleep.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Going to have to try the honey, so lucky. Now I just have to remember to DO it, along with several other things that are good for me! LOL

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
A little lemon juice along with the honey in ACV. Play with the amounts of honey and lemon and you can make it taste almost like lemonaide. Make that your beverage of choice with one meal aday and you never have to REMEMBER to take it again. I just becomes part of meal prep.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Oh and one more tidbit. The first time is always the worst. After two or three days your taste buds seem to develop a liking for the stuff and after a couple of weeks you can not imagine not having a glass everyday. It becomes refreshing.

rd200

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Natural pain relief for Tooth pain???

Went to dentist after tooth has been killing me, and since it took such a long time to get in, the infection was gone so she didnt prescribe me any anti-biotics, but something is still going on in there because it HURTS!! I am trying to avoid any pain relievers as i am preparing my body for fertility treatments in 2 weeks. So im looking for natural solutions to get the pain to go away and the inflamation.
I already eat tons of garlic, onions, and honey. I have been doing a honey/warm water rinse at night before bed and that seems to help with the inflamation and maybe a little pain relief. Any other ideas??? i really dont want to live in pain the next few weeks. Tooth pain has got to rate right up there with child birth :D