Herbal Pain Relief

StupidBird

Power Conserver
Reaction score
clkingtx: I won't even see physical therapists anymore it was such a disaster. I have had a massage therapist tear a ligament in my knee, another send me to bed for a week in pain - and one who gently flexed my back and fixed what I call a vertebrae that slides out of place so that I didn't have to go to the hospital as usual when that happens, and my regular one is good for the clenched up stuff with allergy/asthma and other flareups. It's all in the individual.

...went gluten free which is really hard with my other allergies (food allergies, not sensitivities). Have been told by several reliable sources not recognized by my med insurance about the adrenal fatigue. You all reminded me about that, so I'm off to google that all fresh. Best wishes

Eduard9

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Spray PainSpray, our natural pain relief remedy wherever it hurts. First youll feel a wonderful cool sensation. Then a deep, soothing warmth. And the natural pain relief lasts for hours.
Apply a quick mist and enjoy long-lasting lower back pain relief. Try a squirt or two after your bath or shower. Youll love the strong arthritis pain relief that lasts all day.
Gives joint pain relief. PainSpray is ideal for neck pain relief. Great for foot pain relief or shoulder pain relief. Perfect for ankle pain. Tennis elbow. Mild sports injuries. Even childhood growing pains. They all disappear in only seconds with this "Stop Pain" spray.
A natural pain relief remedy with pure ingredients & a pleasant scent
Premieres PainSpray is a 100% herbal blend of pure menthol, wintergreen, peppermint and eucalyptus. Rich botanical moisturizers are added, to protect your skin from irritation. The fresh, clean smell will remind you of peppermint. It never stains skin or fabrics. A natural pain relief remedy.
The more you use PainSpray - Premiere's pain relief spray, the more relief you feel. Because its all-herbal, you can use this natural pain remedy as much as you need, as often as you want.
Dont suffer one more day. Get PainSpray, our powerful herbal pain relief spray now. No harmful side effects. Safe for all ages.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Can we say "SPAM", boys and girls? :rolleyes:

Topical "pain" sprays composed of mentholated oils do not relieve pain. They irritate the surface of the skin, bringing blood to the area, and, as the alcohol evaporates, the cooling sensation of this action causes another sensation to the area that overrides the deeper pain stimulus. Both these sensations keep one from feeling the deeper pain in muscles, joints and tendons while the oils are active, as the area cannot feel different sensations at the same time...first the tingling burning, then the cooling....eventually you can feel the pain underlying the area once again.

If you place these muscle rubs and sprays next to an area that itches, it will override the itching sensation....but it will not make it go away. When the greater stimulus of the rub has evaporated, the itching sensation will once again prove most dominant.

These rubs and sprays are most helpful when used over sore muscles that may stiffen, if not flexed, after an intensive work out or repetitive use injury, so the cooling sensation will override the soreness of the muscles long enough for someone to continue to work those muscles without feeling the pain of the muscle hypertonicity.

They all disappear in only seconds with this "Stop Pain" spray.
Of course they do....and return right after the evaporation is complete.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
I have had really great success with a number of therapeutic grade essential oils. Lemongrass works well for sprains and strains because it has a really powerful effect on the ligaments and tendons. Marjoram does well for muscle pain. Clove does well for arthritis pain, too.
I won't take up space here, but I'd be happy to talk with anyone that is interesting in more detail. I can go on and on about this stuff, I love my oils!

John Messick

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Though research on herbal remedies is still in its early phases, many herbs are thought to provide pain management and decrease inflammation. However, it's important to exercise caution. "Herbals or other nutraceuticals that may help in some way as well as those, which may not actually help do almost universally have the potential to harm through unwanted side-effects.

Best regards
John Messick

hqueen13

Reaction score
John Messick said:
Hello friends,

Though research on herbal remedies is still in its early phases, many herbs are thought to provide pain management and decrease inflammation. However, it's important to exercise caution. "Herbals or other nutraceuticals that may help in some way as well as those, which may not actually help do almost universally have the potential to harm through unwanted side-effects.

Best regards
John Messick
Wait, did I read this correctly that you're saying that natural herbs have the potential to harm through unwanted side effects??? Have you LOOKED at the side effects list on a bottle of ANY pills lately?! :lol: You're not even supposed to take Ibuprofen without food because it can damage the liver!

In all seriousness, do the due diligence with research. Natural remedies are much harder to find good information on, but it is out there. And they do work. And frankly, I'll take a risk of a natural herb over the nasty side effects and long term damage of drugs. Many spices and herbs were used for thousands of years have a lot of really amazing effects on the body. Somehow people knew they were beneficial, and not just to add a little zip to food.

clkingtx said:
As for the kind of pain, it really varies. It ranges from unknown causes, to severe inflammation in joints. From sore, achy muscles ; some areas that are very painful to light touch; arthritic joints; and occasionally what feels like burning throbbing pain in some bones and joints.
Just saw this quote, must have missed this last time. Have you been checked for Lyme???? Lyme is very mysterious and manifests itself with symptoms that seem like a lot of other DisEases, but the symptoms won't respond to treatments. There ARE natural remedies for Lyme, and ways to deal without without all of the wretched side effects of the antibiotics.

Best of luck.

ninny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I was wondering if the OP had tried anything and what the results were? I am looking for natural things for a friend with nasty fribo. I will add this bath to the mix. Warm water with epsom salts, green tea and lavender essential oil. Once the water is greenish get in and enjoy. I do this for my feet My friend just tried it and said its one the few things that has helped. It pulls the nastys out. Oh and drink more water then you think you should. I go threw a 24once cup refill 3 to 4 times a day. Makes a huge difference in how I feel.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I recently heard a commentary on Jesus saying "I thirst" and then refusing vinegar.....we were told it was widely known that vinegar had properties that dulled pain. Now back to our topic......this made some sense to me. I sometimes use ACV and it seems to help with various problems I have, although I didn't contribute it to this. But I also use vinegar mixed with equal water to wrap my ankle and foot, when the pain is great and the swelling is obvious and almost before my eyes, they swelling goes down. I've taken to just saturating a sock to apply to my foot.

hqueen13

Reaction score
ACV is supposed to reduce allergies, but I haven't figured out how to take it without it tasting so strong. Wish I could because it might help!

Latest posts