House with 4 acres in Maine ...photo album added to 1st post

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Free, you are absolutely MEAN!!!!!! :p WE would snatch this up in a heartbeat, but there is only one thing wrong.

It is in the U.S.!!!! It sounds absolutely perfect, (except it needs a shop and another barn). Oh and a job for DH.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You have my attention on this.

Forget my last pm. I see you answerd some of the quesitons I have on here. LMK on the other questions. Don

Cinebar

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
I wish your ad said house in WA with 4 acres. :/
No kidding. I wish I was in a position to move.

I'm curious as to how much the yearly property taxes are.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
The taxes are low, low, low and miss_thenorth, immigrate! We'd take you over here in the US! :D You can see Canada from the hill across the road if you get nostalgic...and it is a border town, so you could cross the river for a taste of home. :p I used to go with my friends to Greco Donair, and for years my chiropractor was in Canada and barely spoke English. When I first started driving, I'd go "across" to get gas, where it was significantly cheaper at the time.

Ahhh, memories!

journey11

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What a cute house and a good price too. It looks so sunny and cheerful. That's what sold me on my little farmhouse we live in now, lots of nice views out the windows and sunshine, even in the winter.

Does the doggie come with the house? j/k :D He is quite the little salesman.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Free, you really need to advertise thisa over on BYC. Much more traffic. I see a bidding war in your future, if you post over there :D Seriously, even for a cottage type home,it would be ideal, 'cept it's in the states. True Canucks here.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I tried to post it on byc but it only allows you to do an auction or a "buy it now" for seven days and all these fields to fill in that don't apply. I couldn't figure it out! I thought they had a regular "buy sell trade" section, but not anymore, it seems. I can be computer challenged, however. :rolleyes:

jbowyer01

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
WOW! If I could get financing I'd be all over this. My DH has wanted to move to Maine for years but unfortunately I dont think I could get the financing right now. I'd have to sell my place first.

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Free, you are absolutely MEAN!!!!!! :p WE would snatch this up in a heartbeat, if it wasn't for the lack of the money and needing jobs when we get there :lol:
looks very very :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :hit

stano40

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I didn't see the location of the home? Is the home in Fort Kent?

It's a very nice home?

bob