How did I waste money today?

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I took my daughter back to school shopping. I think that is self explanatory.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I'm taking DS to see a movie in the theater. Which will mean popcorn. It's our last summer hoorah together. Then we go to the mall for underwear and socks. We will NOT get sucked into buying new clothes he doesn't need!

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Last night I forgot to take the leftover roast beef out of the crockpot and refrigerate it. That's about 2 roast beef sandwiches gone to waste.

Sigh.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
cjparker said:
Last night I forgot to take the leftover roast beef out of the crockpot and refrigerate it. That's about 2 roast beef sandwiches gone to waste.

Sigh.
Maybe I'm just not safety conscious enough about food, but I would just reheat it really well and go with it :)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
cjparker said:

Sigh.
Maybe I'm just not safety conscious enough about food, but I would just reheat it really well and go with it :)
No no no! :sick

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
"....but I would just reheat it really well and go with it "

Yeah, I really wanted to do that, but couldn't talk myself into it. I've had health issues in the past and tend to be a bit on the conservative side when it comes to food that hasn't been handled properly. So for today's lunch: PB & B

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
I took the kids to Goodwill last night and we bought Star Wars (which comes on satellite every other day) and the Wiggles In Space, which my oldest said "Don't get that, Mom! They're bobbleheads and they're like cartoons! They're not even real!" The 2-year-old already had it clutched to his chest, so I said "You take it away from him." He said "Hmmm" and walked away.

Then I bought a twin-sized comforter COVER just because the fabric design was to die for, but I can't think of a thing to actually do with it. I think it's a cover, anyways... It is two layers with an opening at one end, but no buttons or zipper.... anyone?

I'm such a sucker.

BTW, wanna buy a London Fog trench coat, fur coat, snow suit, or leather jacket dirt cheap? They're in these stores for almost nothing because what would we do with them?????

Latest posts