How did I waste money today?

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
I saw on the news the other day that chocolate was heart healthy, for men anyways - I ignored the part about moderation though.

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
xpc said:
I saw on the news the other day that chocolate was heart healthy, for men anyways - I ignored the part about moderation though.
In my English Dictionary, 'moderation' means "Consuming as much as you can
1. before the kids find you and your stash, or
2. till you feel sick."

Sure, it's written in Bic pen, but that doesn't mean it's not a reference material.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
True, true! I HATE it when the kids find the stash. Then I'm stuck either sharing or feeling like a hypocrite.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
All my boys have left the building and no longer have to share my Elvis sized mallo cups with them, however I do have a genetically altered pigbull dog with hog DNA and if I make something really good have to lock myself in the bedroom so as not to share with that stare.

Yes I know I could put him outside while I ate but that would be mean, but I did slice and pan fry the potatoes from my solar oven experiment today and mix it in with his kibble - he loves fried potatoes. Actually I really don't have to do that because he has been taught not to beg and will lay on the floor as if oblivious to the fact that I am eating, only rousing when he hears my fork hit the plate does he jump to attention (always gotta leave a little for your buddy).

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Love that mental image.....

xpc said:
All my boys have left the building and no longer have to share my Elvis sized mallo cups with them, however I do have a genetically altered pigbull dog with hog DNA and if I make something really good have to lock myself in the bedroom so as not to share with that stare.

Yes I know I could put him outside while I ate but that would be mean, but I did slice and pan fry the potatoes from my solar oven experiment today and mix it in with his kibble - he loves fried potatoes. Actually I really don't have to do that because he has been taught not to beg and will lay on the floor as if oblivious to the fact that I am eating, only rousing when he hears my fork hit the plate does he jump to attention (always gotta leave a little for your buddy).

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
I've got a sister with hog DNA. She's single. (Surprise!) I wonder what would happen if she and your pitbull ....

'Scuse me, gotta go rinse my mouth out.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Love that mental image.....

xpc said:

Here is a better "mental" image while he helped me remodel the living room.

helper.jpg

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Ah, and I see he is studying the 2x4 closely. An excellent helper.