How many use and appreciate.......

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Everyone has their own comfort levels as to what they might be willing to do as far as being frugal and enivornmentally friendly.
Exactly!

I have friends who would never ever in a zillion years use a diva cup. I think they are awesome. I would not use cloth tp unless I had to but I have no problem if other people do. Now if I come to visit, I want a heads up so I can bring my own tp....other than that..who cares?

redux

Off to other pastures
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Everyone has their own comfort levels as to what they might be willing to do as far as being frugal and enivornmentally friendly.
Exactly!

I have friends who would never ever in a zillion years use a diva cup. I think they are awesome. I would not use cloth tp unless I had to but I have no problem if other people do. Now if I come to visit, I want a heads up so I can bring my own tp....other than that..who cares?
Where do you buy a diva cup? That idea sounds doable to me. The rest..urk, we know how I feel about that.

warthog

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wifezilla, I've never heard of a diva cup, what is it?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Exactly!

I can guarentee, that all of us that use cloth, have plenty of paper on hand for guests.
Don'tcha know? That is one of the requirements :cool:

Crusty McPottydoodle

Power Conserver
Reaction score
redux said:
Wifezilla said:
Exactly!

Where do you buy a diva cup? That idea sounds doable to me. The rest..urk, we know how I feel about that.
Happily, I am in the LOVE my hysterectomy category, but, here are links (personally, I am more impressed with the reduced packaging for the keeper)

http://www.keeper.com/

http://www.divacup.com/

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Ok, so a question about the keeper or the diva cup. My dd will be starting her monthly soon, and while I use homemade reusables, I don't think that they will be a big hit with my dd.
Would a diva cup or keeper be compatible with a 12-13 yo ( I am assuming, based on her puberty so far, that her monthly will come when she's 13--in about a year) Would this be something that a girl this age could use easily? I really don't want to buy sposies, so just looking at the options.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Ok, so a question about the keeper or the diva cup. My dd will be starting her monthly soon, and while I use homemade reusables, I don't think that they will be a big hit with my dd.
Would a diva cup or keeper be compatible with a 12-13 yo ( I am assuming, based on her puberty so far, that her monthly will come when she's 13--in about a year) Would this be something that a girl this age could use easily? I really don't want to buy sposies, so just looking at the options.
I know that when my daughter started she had a friend who was using the diva cup and tried to talk Dani into using it. They were about 15 at that time.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I don't know if I could have used one as a youngster, but I started really early...like 11 :p

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
FarmerDenise, I love your outlook on that, and about watering your flowers with the water. I agree, sacred and beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1W069pG_nI&feature=fvsr

I agree, 'waste' material is not all bad. Our bodies can turn it into a raw form of fertilizer. Urine is also a great remedy for acne, as the excess minerals and beneficial bacteria (its in there, somewhere!) nourishes and helps the skin.
No wonder I've often been told I have nice skin. :p