how much water do you drink?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Ick. Modeling? Have you SEEN some of the guys modeling now days? I wouldn't stand a chance! They are like.. eep. No, not me!
I think I'd have to work out more, get a couple inches taller, and wear disgusting clothes. Or no clothes. :gig

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
How much older do you have to be to count as a cougar? :D. Just speaking hypothetically here.

And I don't drink nearly enough water. I don't get thirsty, even if I haven't drank a drop all day. I have to schedule drinking. I only drink water though. Unless that water is Irish whiskey. :lol:

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would like to nominate myself for the title of "sumptuous lioness" if that isn't already taken. :lol:

:p Unless anyone else has better suggestions?

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
freemotion said:
BB! Gasp! Fifty pounds! You rock!

Um....what is that sound....can't quite identify it....sounds like soft footsteps and quiet growly noises....or is that purring.....it is coming closer....and closer.....there seem to be several....it's not...it's.......it IS! Watch out, bb!!!!

:ep Cougars!

:gig
Oh, my.... :th

Yep. Modeling. THAT is your destiny! Or, maybe movies. (I don't watch enough movies to know for sure about that, though).

Water. We were talking about water. Um. Our well has GREAT water, and it's high in calcium, too! :D Actually, I do drink a fair amount of water, probably a minimum of 3 pints because I know I dehydrate at work it is so dry environmentally.

And, the myth about Coke dissolving a steak in 2 days- nope. That one doesn't work, at least not in 2 days. The rest work, though.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
ToLiveToLaugh said:
I would like to nominate myself for the title of "sumptuous lioness" if that isn't already taken. :lol:

:p Unless anyone else has better suggestions?
You better be careful what you ask for around here....that sounds like a new Member Title to me :lol: