I can answer your baking questions! Let share fun recipes!

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I ahv
My cooking and baking methods are not precise. LOL LOL My granddaughter likes to bake and she carefully measures everything, I eyeball it and toss it in. She is horrified! Mine comes out as good as her's does! :plbb

That is neat that you have a small baking business. Keto baked goods are the "thing" now and while it takes some effort to make, and more effort to make some of it to taste like real food, If you can pull it off, people will buy it.

We usually go on a diet the first of the year, lose 10 pounds, then go back to our slovenly ways...... :lol: Keto actually works and the recipes are better than most imitation diet food.
e been bargain a lot of simple kept recipes lately, and am gonna try the almond flour cookies. I have been guilty because I am eating and baking so much lately, I feel so irresponsible! I am gonna need some yummy recipes like this from you guys to give me some heather ideas!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
This recipe is so weird, I have to try it. It sounds terrible! But maybe diabetic friendly? No link because the site is awful, looong scroll riddled with popups to get to the recipe

Screenshot_20201125-110716.png
Screenshot_20201125-110740.png

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here is a quick simple no baking involved recipe:
1 ready made graham cracker crust
1 jar peanut butter (smooth)
1 small jar marshmallow fluff
Spoon entire jar of fluff and 3 good sized spoons of peanut butter into micro safe bowl, micro 30-45 seconds until can be mixed together easily. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until hard or overnight. Cut and serve
Serves 6-8 depending on how big of slices u want

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I didnt know that substitution! I think your explanation is plausible!

I have 2 sticks of butter and two eggs sitting on the counter to warm to room temp. I'm planning to make 2 batches tomorrow with different fruits.
Ya, try butter. If you try my go to recipe, tell me! I hope it turns out this time!

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score