I love my dump

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love the tip shop! I am within 100km of two of them, and both are fantastic. I have got a lot of my books and garden things from them. Its cool too cos there is different stuff all the time so going in for a browse is rarely wasted. We have to pay but it is so cheap the hardest bit is finding small enough change to use.

Some days I wish I had a trailer but I have done ok loading up the back of the wagon so far. I am sad they are currently closed as the weather is just getting to peak gardening time for me and there is so much I want to find, yet I do have enough jobs here without adding more so maybe it is a blessing in disguise!

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love the tip shop! I am within 100km of two of them, and both are fantastic. I have got a lot of my books and garden things from them. Its cool too cos there is different stuff all the time so going in for a browse is rarely wasted. We have to pay but it is so cheap the hardest bit is finding small enough change to use.

Some days I wish I had a trailer but I have done ok loading up the back of the wagon so far. I am sad they are currently closed as the weather is just getting to peak gardening time for me and there is so much I want to find, yet I do have enough jobs here without adding more so maybe it is a blessing in disguise!
I really love the idea of garage sales here in the metro. All you need is just a keen eye to get and buy some really good and useful stuff.

Latest posts