Idiocracy in Nashville

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night, a busload of outside agitators apparently descended on Klamath Falls. DH was listening on the tactical stations via his HAM to try to get a sense of what was happening. We could hear some shouting in the background, and once I heard a LEO say something about hearing a single gun shot.

This morning, we found out more. Apparently the word got out very quickly, and about 3000 Klamath residents showed up downtown, armed to the teeth, to protect our business district. The attempted riot ended in a whimper.

We don't know yet if they have left town, so I think that people will continue to monitor the situation. I just hope they won't send more next time.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night, a busload of outside agitators apparently descended on Klamath Falls. DH was listening on the tactical stations via his HAM to try to get a sense of what was happening. We could hear some shouting in the background, and once I heard a LEO say something about hearing a single gun shot.

This morning, we found out more. Apparently the word got out very quickly, and about 3000 Klamath residents showed up downtown, armed to the teeth, to protect our business district. The attempted riot ended in a whimper.

We don't know yet if they have left town, so I think that people will continue to monitor the situation. I just hope they won't send more next time.

A busload of outside terrorists

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How sad that peaceful protests have been stolen by radical criminals. Let it be known that I am not calling out the protesters, but the ones who go there to burn loot and destroy.
Both alt right and alt left (Boogaloo & Antifa) but I'm sure their are others, that deserve the fitting terrorists title. And all the rewards (jail) that accompany such prestigious title.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I envisioned that my generation would be the one to witness this. But, never in my life, did I envision what it would actually look like. The only peace I have in all of this is this: I know that my God holds me in His hand.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness which is of me, saith the LORD.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife was at the drive through at the bank because you can't go inside. There was a guy cussing and yelling up a storm a lane over. My wife caught a little of the conversation the guy was pissed that he couldn't get their on line banking app to work and also that he couldn't go inside to get his problem resolved. He said "if I wanted to do business in the parking lot, I would be a f...ing drug dealer".

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How long before people get tired of this crap and take steps to stop it themselves? The peaceful protesters need to stay home. They have made their point but they are being used by some terrible criminals.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've even heard some reports that the whole George Floyd thing was staged- that they were all actors (even the standers by that were filming it all) and that Floyd is still alive somewhere. Also, in at least one instance, the looting was started by an undercover cop (outed by his ex fiancee among others). Almost believable since A) I have a hard time believing that the cops would have allowed someone such a clear shot of the whole proceedings... they would at least have gotten in the way of the camera. B) Suddenly, all over the country, everyone seemed to have masks with the "I can't breathe" logo on it. How did those get printed and distributed in such large numbers so quickly? C) the timing was perfect- most people no longer believe in the "plandemic", and the murder hornets were a big bust. This keeps everyone off balance and scared.

We are being played, and the agenda is utter and total control of the masses by the elite few. George Soros has said in the past that he is working toward a One World government and that he feels America is a large stumbling block. He wants America to collapse. I'm not sure if he is actually the leader of the NWO, but he is certainly the spokesman. I am praying that THEY are so dissociated from the normal world that they have no idea what kind of a DRAGON they have by the tail...

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I guess when you are feeling scared and angry and powerless, you throw temper tantrums, just like a 2 year old. It's not the smartest reaction, but I think it's understandable.

Latest posts