Idiocracy in Nashville

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My neighbor told me there are riots in Nashville tonight. I turned on the news to see people trashing the streets smashing windows in businesses, looting, and setting fire to the courthouse.
They called out the National Guard. Dont these people realize this wont fix anything? Behaving like idiots wont change anything but give the people in power more power to impose more restrictions.
Why do people resort to violence instead of using other means to resolve issues? This just makes things worse.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I guess when you are feeling scared and angry and powerless, you throw temper tantrums, just like a 2 year old. It's not the smartest reaction, but I think it's understandable.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I didn't say it was the RIGHT reaction, just that I can see where it might be coming from. A child throwing himself on the floor and screaming bloody murder because you won't buy him an ice cream that, from his point of view, he wants RIGHT NOW, is a perfectly understandable reaction, but not one we as parents consider socially acceptable.