IDLE CHIT CHAT

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
the simple life said:
Hey don't worry about it, Ticks is a nice yong man in, I think eighth grade, he raises pheasants and ducks.
I remember a while back, maybe over the summer someone thought he was a girl, he said he would have to try to sound more manly on the forums.jhaha
He is really mature and interested in alot of stuff.
You'll like him.
I'm in 9th grade now :)
I remember that. Does the name ticks not sound manly or something I mean c'mon would you know a girl who would call them selve ticks?
Oh yes I do raise ducks and pheasants just pointing that out because I'm selling eggs in the spring. :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea we have about a 100X200 pond dug out so far in a small valley part of the hay field....right now the sides are soooo steep it is dangerous. gotta bank up the dam higher, etc....no time to tackle it further. high weeds scare me with snakes and gosh knows what else down there...tons of deer tracks, raccoons, etc. So we made a great watering hole so far.

fed by natural springs. filled up fast! but who knows when we will finish it????? gentlemen's farm we sure aren't..LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
So Ernie was bragging to the neighbor that my favorite place to shop is TSC :gig He said who would have ever thought that a woman would love shopping at a farm supply store, especially when the first place I run to is the tools area :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
TSC is a great store but doesn't have alot of big farm equipment I require. We have a local farm supplier that is just great and gets the big stuff at good prices for us. they been around for ages and their store is paid for...lol...I guess they can pass the savings to us. TSC is higher than they are on alot of things but I still love TSC!!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Quail,

We used to have mallards when I was little. It was so cute to see mama duck with her little charges following behind her in such a straight line. They did make it hard to go in the backyard barefoot tho'. Enjoy your little cuties. :)

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Well, we went and met the gal who went in on the duck order with me and handed over her 3 Khaki Campbells :D We met at TSC and I did sooo good! I only left there with a bag of feed :gig

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Leaving tommorow to go duck hunting. *sigh* I just wish there was a category to put the hunt. *cough cough nifty cough cough*

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
ticks said:
Leaving tommorow to go duck hunting. *sigh* I just wish there was a category to put the hunt. *cough cough nifty cough cough*
:ep Duck hunting?!

Stay away from MY house :gig

J/K good luck with your hunt!!

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
ticks said:
:ep Duck hunting?!

Stay away from MY house :gig

J/K good luck with your hunt!!
:p
WILD duck hunting
My kind of hunting :)