In the News.... Ways some people get extra Christmas cash.....

Sebrightmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would rather donate it to something like that for someone in need. I just can't decide if I want it cut. I guess I will have to do research and find if they donate in my area.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Do you think I could talk my DH into making a 'deposit' on his way home from work for $100??? I think his is of top quality....or I wouldn't be using over and over again myself!!:lol:

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Sebrightmom said:
I have been trying to decide to cut my hair or not. It is the longest it has ever been. It is in the middle of my back. I am really not sure how long. I might be willing to sell it especially if I was going to cut it anyways. Sounds good to me. Every little bit helps.
Your hair has to be unprocessed--as in no perm and no colourm if that makes a difference.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Sebrightmom said:
I would be fine there. I haven't had the extra money to waste on my hair. :D
I just tell people that God does such a good job of coloring mine, why would I mess with it?!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'll have to steal that line, keljonma! I'm lettin' my gray hang out and I don't intend to color anymore! Its coming in a very pretty silver! I know I will catch a lot of flack when I visit home and all my friends from school see me!

They are really selling sperm for that much????? If you ever raised teenage boys, you would probably understand this..... but I could have been rich several times over!!!! Why didn't someone tell me???? :barnie

And healthy eggs for $7000!!!!!!!!!!! I would sell them a whole ovary for that much! :lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That would be a nice part time job....selling an egg! I would only have to work one month a year!!
I do not actually think they are going for that much in my area though because my cousin who was going through IVF was only offered $4K for her extra eggs....off of the price of her IVF.

Couldn't talk DH into making $100 extra bucks!!:rolleyes: (He had already heard about it on the news yesterday.)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
LOL!! About the teenage boys comment....I have a 13 yo with 3 other boys right after him....hopefully I do NOT have that problem!!!!!!!!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I have seen advertisements looking for surrogates in my local paper and they were offering $22K!