In the News.... Ways some people get extra Christmas cash.....

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I'll have to steal that line, keljonma! I'm lettin' my gray hang out and I don't intend to color anymore! Its coming in a very pretty silver! I know I will catch a lot of flack when I visit home and all my friends from school see me!

They are really selling sperm for that much????? If you ever raised teenage boys, you would probably understand this..... but I could have been rich several times over!!!! Why didn't someone tell me???? :barnie

And healthy eggs for $7000!!!!!!!!!!! I would sell them a whole ovary for that much! :lol:
Woot! My mum hasn't dyed her hair in over 2 years, and she looks gorgeous with the silver and red (she is/was a redhead). Aging naturally without chemicals is better for you ANYWAY.

Hummm, I'm 19.................................... I could sell some extra eggs :D I want to adopt a child anyway.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Beekissed said:
I'll have to steal that line, keljonma! I'm lettin' my gray hang out and I don't intend to color anymore! Its coming in a very pretty silver! I know I will catch a lot of flack when I visit home and all my friends from school see me!

They are really selling sperm for that much????? If you ever raised teenage boys, you would probably understand this..... but I could have been rich several times over!!!! Why didn't someone tell me???? :barnie

And healthy eggs for $7000!!!!!!!!!!! I would sell them a whole ovary for that much! :lol:
Woot! My mum hasn't dyed her hair in over 2 years, and she looks gorgeous with the silver and red (she is/was a redhead). Aging naturally without chemicals is better for you ANYWAY.

Hummm, I'm 19.................................... I could sell some extra eggs :D I want to adopt a child anyway.
You could totally donate at your age several times and still have enough eggs for when you decide to have your own children!