Info on dehydrating, shipping and rehydrating kefir grains

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Don't see why I couldn't. The grains along with the dry powdered milk do resemble cocaine...at least the kind I've seen on TV. :p Hope we all don't get arrested! :lol:
:lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:lol: We sure know how to have a good time eh? :lol:

It DOESNT have to be raw milk. (Yea!!) But it should be organic, full fat (whole) milk. You can even add a bit of cream to it says one source.

I just got done laughing my rear off at a post in BYH about a gal who had it up to here with a naughty horse rearing-up and simply solved it by giving the horse's ear a good hard bite! :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Just pm me your address and I'll send some out to you and to miss_thenorth too. Lets wait to see if Dace and Delia's work out, they are my research and development team. :D

I simply sent them a small white envelope with the "crack cocaine" looking kefir in a ziplock tucked inside. If this gets shipped with no problem, then it only costs me the price of a stamp.

(By the way gals, I sent your kefir yesterday afternoon. Let me know when you get it and what shape it is in when you get it.)

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Just pm me your address and I'll send some out to you and to miss_thenorth too. Lets wait to see if Dace and Delia's work out, they are my research and development team. :D

I simply sent them a small white envelope with the "crack cocaine" looking kefir in a ziplock tucked inside. If this gets shipped with no problem, then it only costs me the price of a stamp.
(By the way gals, I sent your kefir yesterday afternoon. Let me know when you get it and what shape it is in when you get it.)
Ok, BBH..I will let let you know right after the SWAT team leaves my house....:rolleyes: