Instant Pot?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just haven't bothered yet. But if the thing can make yogurt I'll order a cord today! Lol I'll have to find out...

20chicks

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I had never heard of the Instant pot until a couple days ago and I think I read it here. I looked it up but haven't investigated thoroughly - however - it might be something I NEEEEEEED! I'll investigate further at some point.
What I like about the Instant Pot is that it can replace multiple small appliances. What I don't like is the size of it. The outside compared to the holding capacity. It didn't seem worth it to me. I still think I want a pressure cooker though.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I need to clean the kitchen out first... it has gotten really, really messy since I have been dealing with the cancer - surgeries, doctor appointments and radiation treatments every weekday.
Sucks that you're dealing with all that. :( But, I hope the instant pot helps you out! I love mine!

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lol, I've been using an instant pot for months here, and didn't know that's what it was called. We made a big roast in it yesterday for company. We really like it. My son brought it when he moved some of his stuff here. We like it a lot.