Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
modern_pioneer said:
I have been up for over an hour now, it isn't often I am up this early in the morning.

I was awoken by the sound of the door bell and gentle raps at the door.

God has moved quickly in my life many times, times I might not even know about. Today he has done it again, and he is with me as I suffer and find his justice to be his own doing.

Brandon, the young man that murdered my parents, has expired. I was made aware that he has hung himself and has died from that. I am sad for the death of both Dad and Linda, great people who died too young.

It is what it is....

Please pray for me and my family...
MoPi I am so sorry :( I will be praying for you and yours..I don't know how I missed this yesterday. :hugs
WB Thanks Hun.... You couldn't believe how this matter has settled my heart, this recent news....

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Great family pics!
Good to hear your thawing out a bit. We are in the process of drying out after a huge snowstorm (Friday) followed by a really huge thunderstorm(Sunday night) and all the flooding that resulted. There are roads still closed due to bridge/road damage or mud.

Karma can be a rough mother at times. May peace be with you and your family with this closure.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
The last ten months I have walked in life in a gray colored cloud. My energy level was nothing, and I just lived. I was never depressed, but the pinned up anger and feelings, so many, just held me in a spot. It felt like I was trapped in a weird negative time zone.

I had lost myself in this place my mind was trapped in, thou I kept my relationships just good, I wasn't feeding them. My wife, has not faltered, and has stood firm beside me.

I have cried a million tears, I have climbed to the top of the mountain and shouted and cussed, I have walked around and seen people carrying on with life laughing and I couldn't understand why they were laughing after what happened to me. It was like I had a little black secret, and it made me feel filthy and dirty.

In the last week, my life has done a 180 degree turn, and not only can I grieve, and breathe. I feel safe again, I will never again be his victim like we had been in the past.

My dear friend Karma, I love her so much!!!

I do not relish in any ones death, human or animal alike. But closure has been brought to me in this matter through his death, he now is of the Earth and our God shall have his way with him either now or judgment day. Like wise, I too shall face our God, God can see my heart and he knows of my good deeds as well as bad ones. I shall be judged on those and I might be chosen to Join Dad and Linda in heaven.

I want to thank you for your love and support this last time, and I know it needs not be said.

I am making this last entry in my journal about this matter to close this awful chapter in my life. The last 10 months of hell is over, and I am happy to still be alive and have my loved ones around me intact. Though my relations with family and friends have suffered, I have not lost them over this matter. I am able to now share myself with them and you.

Its full speed ahead with life for me.

I continue to pray for Aly and her daughter, though I have lost my parents, and life has brought their deaths too soon, I have justice and closure in my matter. Aly, I know we might not get along, but I never ever wished bad things to happen to you. I pray for your strength and that God's hand may move quickly in this matter for you. Justice shall come in God's time, I believe that with all my heart. Hang in there!!

PEACE!! Jason

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
J, I just sat and watched the video....it was...hmmm... whats the work I am looking for??? Calming... I really enjoyed it, thanks for shareing!
How are the flower bulbs coming up?? The ones you planted in a peace sign?? I can't waite to see it in full bloom!!!