Just saw on the news.

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
Airports are high level stress the world over. there's still nice people there though. I help and have seen numerous other men help women and other men get luggage off the carousels before. Of course standing at the carousel waiting is like waiting to get a coffee in an NYC bagel shop.

California and the West Coast has a lot of great people. They're not any worse than any other metro area. The further you are from the high density areas the nicer the people are. When you live in a high density area you keep to yourself because every group of ten people is bound to have an oddball, so the more people packed in the more likely you are to get an oddball latching on to you.

eggrookie2010

Power Conserver
Reaction score
We moved to teh country just this last July. I am so thrilled it isnt funny. I BOUGHT old laundry line poles off craigslist and put them in. Everyone I know in the valley thinks Im a weirdo. I love to hang the wash, it doesnt really take much more time and I can fold them as they come off the line. Not to mention the fact that I save a fortune. The house was ALL electric and I converted the heat, stove, dryer and water heater to propane and my bill is HALF of what it was. I put a facebook post last summer "FREE SOLAR CLOTHESDRYER CONVERSION" and I sent clothes pins to everyone that replied! I swear when this place has a grid meltdown people will not even have a clue what to do.