JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Eep! I've had pneumonia - just "walking pneumonia" and that was awful. You listen to your doctors young lady. And get plenty of rest and fluids.
:hugs

sekinkead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Pneumonia must be going around this year. I just finished up a battle with it as well. I did not have it as bad as you though. I only had it in my right lung and did not have to be hospitalized. I got sick December 20th and just got back to normal around Jan 17th and every week I feel better. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh I feel for you too! Two years in a row I had walking pnuemonia. Luckily, though, I did not have to be hospitalized or anything either, but it did take me weeks to get better.

I hope you feel better soon!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW you sure sound sick! Hope you feel better soon.

what is it with the pneumonia this year! LOL so many seem to be falling by the wayside with this one! yikes

take care of yourself and don't push yourself...getting that energy back takes a long recovery sometimes...go slow!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I'm sorry to hear you are so sick.

Bad enough to be sick but when they won't let you go HOME. :hugs

I'm glad you're getting the help you need, and I hope you feel better soon. And get back HOME soon. Maybe if you promise not to do ANY farm chores they'll let you out sooner! :fl

In any case, try not to be TOO upset about it so you can concentrate on getting better. I hope you feel better quickly!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Good lord....get some rest honey and let the antibiotics do their thing! Get better soon honey! :hugs