JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I hope you are feeling better!

I have got some funk brewing in my lungs...gonna keep a close eye on it, there seems to be a lot of pneumonia going around this year!
:hugs

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am home.! Whew! Still on oxygen....breathing treatments every 4 hrs...lots of little bottles of pills.... :/ Wont be long till I will be back on my feet and running....I hope. I am taking it so slow...Im not even sure I am moveing! LOL Actually, hubby walked me out to the chicken coops...I just had to see my babies. Tomorrow....the barn...maybe. Its a bit further. I might waite a few more days to try the walk to the barn. The Dr said the Oxygen was for when I felt I "needed it" So, not 100% of the time. :cool:
OK, I have been up for a few hours, so I am gonna go sit back, and breath in the "good stuff" for a while....then get to bed. I refuse to push myself....I NEED to heal.
J...you make me smile...thanks!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
:weee

Im still a prayin for ya!
Thanks BarredBuff. I am sure at this point....that the prayers are what got me through. It was a clsoe call, according to the Dr. :/ I am just glad to be home...and healing now.
Dace....dont let that stuff brew....get it checked out...PLEASE!!!!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
justusnak said:
BarredBuff said:
:weee

Im still a prayin for ya!
Thanks BarredBuff. I am sure at this point....that the prayers are what got me through. It was a clsoe call, according to the Dr. :/ I am just glad to be home...and healing now.
Dace....dont let that stuff brew....get it checked out...PLEASE!!!!
I know it was..........he takes care of his lambs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad you're home. Take it as easy as you can. As long as there's someone willing to do stuff for you, take advantage of it for as long as you can! And if not, let the stuff pile up. :hugs

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Look Debbie, seriously, take a moment and sit there and read this post. Take it in and let it be a pillar for support.

Look, as you get well, I know that you are going to have some drama for the next coming weeks over smoking. I know it isn't that hard, and will power has nothing to do with it. Its understanding it that allowed me to get through it. I know that living with a smoker makes this even harder for you, and you will need some will power to not return to smoking.

Now is your time to stop this, stop killing yourself, sure we are all gonna die, but no need to hurry it along by smoking.

Today, even with my personal troubles, I never returned to smoking. The change my body has had can't be put into words. I feel better, taste food better, and don't smell. People who smoke have no idea just how bad they smell.

Keep moving forward, you don't need to smoke, it has no power to improve the quality of your life, and you can save the money you would spend on something better, like a vacation..