JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, A quick update, Wednesday night It all went south, really fast. They started a second antibiotic...doubled the IV steroids, and breathing treatments every 3 hrs, full oxygen. They was talking intibateing, I pleaded to wait..I won. I coughed and coughed, trying to move the "yuk" and was finally able to move enough to get my blood OX levels up out of the 80's WHEW~ Altho...in doing that, I pulled muscles around the ribs....so they had to double the pain meds...I swear I can't win!! I am doing better now...sleeping....drinking literally GALLONS of water a day...and sleeping plenty. They are saying maybe Sunday, probably Monday, I can go home. :)
I have already hired the neighbor kids to care for the animals for another week. I just want to get well...and sit on the porch in the sun. Weatherman is talking temps in the 60's!! I dont want to miss that!! LOL
So, my pills are kicking in...I have never taken pain pills before...Hydrocodone is my NEW best friend!!!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol:
I have been on Hydrocodone a couple times and it made me so dizzy. Hope you get to go home soon!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
grouphug.gif

Debbie..... Hang on darling, I am coming!!!!

wolverines-1.jpg

No more cigarettes or smoking from now and the rest of your life... (grabs packs of smokes, rubs then in goat poo and crushes them)

Now its time for me to pump you up, common free lets go get her better!!

For your fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fDBl1wT2Lk
XD

Get well soon!!!
blinking_cats.gif

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
J I already told the hubby....no more tobacco for me....OR in the house! He can smoke if he wishes, in the shop...work..or out BACK, I don't want it on the front porch either. He agreed. Now, to make this a better year....smoke free....and stay healthy!!
Had a good night last night. I was able to sleep for 3 straight hours before waking up coughing and in pain. They are going to try to wean me off the oxygen today, hoping it goes well. Slow and steady wins the race!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just are you typing from the hospital? Or are you home???

wow you sure got nailed. take it slow and easy to recover.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Good grief, feel better honey....just don't rush it and do too much too soon.... :hugs