JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...and Dace, you are so right...my little sunshine...and....today there is not a cloud in the sky! Its cold...but I dont care, I have SUNSHINE in more ways than one. ;)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
12 Jan 10

After takeing a few down days...I am feeling regenerated.
The sun is shineing and I have been working outside all morning. Cleaned out the barn a little. Picked up the remnants of the last week. ( meds, towels, blankets etc.) I opened the barn doors to let in some fresh air, and sunshine. Then I went to the coops. cleaned out the much needed water containers...filled them, filled all the feeders. I had been just giving them enough to " get them through" in my rush to get things done in this cold. Everyone has full feeders...fresh bedding..and thier doors are wide open to air out and get some solar warmth in there. I am feeling good about all I have been able to get done. Now...get Hubbys dinner made, get his lunch packed...and send him off to work...then I MIGHT be able to get this last Christmas tree down! LOL Yes...we still have one tree up. I know, terrible! LOL Its all good tho...makes a great nite light. :p
After hubby is gone, I will go close up the barn and coops...maybe get to work on that new duck area I have been wanting. :/

Oh, grandbaby is doing GREAT! She is on room air...they are tube feeding her, and she is doing great with that, and had a little bowel movement. All these signs point towards a healthy brain. They will do a scan on Thursday! :fl Praying all comes out A O K ! What a little fighter....I cant waite to hold her....soon I hope!!

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
So glad things are looking so much brighter for you! :hugs

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
14 Jan 10

I am up at at it this morning early. Headed to Indy to see my baby girl. Hopefully we will get to hold her this morning. :fl She is on room air...no tubes...and the CPAP should come off today. They are doing the head scan this morning to test for brain damage. All the doctors and nurses assured my son and DIL that they should not worry. Everything looks to be "normal" so far. Still, I cant help but worry. Once this test is out of the way...she will be on her way to gaining weight, and coming home! She has taken to feeding well, and haveing good stools. Be strong little one, grandma is coming to hold you, and sing " you are my sunshine" to you. :love

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Aww...it sounds like she is well on her way! And it sounds like your spirits are up :) so glad you are getting thru this tough time :hugs

Latest posts