JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Craptabulous! When you get hurt you do it right, huh? So sorry...but glad you could still CRACK a joke or two :p Seriously though, I hope you get to feeling better soon! :hugs

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I am so glad you are ok! I also love that you had the presence of mind to crack jokes to diffuse the situation, despite what must have been incredible pain.

Take it easy for the next while and really take care of yourself--tailbones hurt (experience) and concussions are nothing to mess around with so be sure to do whatever the doc said to do!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Oh wow! How scary! Glad you're almost OK and aren't like Humpty Dumpty!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awwww, BB, thanks, I am pretty thrilled to be alive as well. Well, some days. At least once the pain pills kick in, :p We have decided I am a "bumble" ( Bumble's bounce) :lol: The Dr put me on some serious pain meds....well...serious for me anyways.... Hydrocodone 10. I just don't take them if I am going to be outside with the animals...they make me a little loopy, but it sure helps manage the pain. :D I am trying to do what the Dr says...however, he said..." Maybe you need to think about either getting someone to help with your animals, or get rid of them for a while" :ep Is he NUTS?????????? I just take my time...and take it easy, and ask for help with heavy stuff....for now.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
SO glad you're ok! That sounds scary!! Hilarious that you were making jokes in between passing out!!

As for all the nastiness that happened before that with the animals, I think energetically there are things going on right now. Its been quite a roller coaster ride, and the animals are right there with us.

Somehow we've all got to hang in there!

Take care of yourself and you'll be better in no time!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So today I decided to get out to the garden and try to find the vegetable plants in all the weeds. I started on the green bean rows....because I can't just bend over without fainting, I decided I would sin between the rows, and this way I could go back and forth and weed 2 rows at a time. Good idea, right!? Well, it WAS a good idea, until I scooted and sat down on a rock, right on my tail bone. That did it, I was finished for the day out there! :barnie I was able to fix a fence on the baby duck pen, put in 2 small T posts and tightened up the fence some. At least while I am standing, it doesn't hurt too much. So, I didn't get too much done....but A little at a time....all I can do.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
justusnak said:
I decided I would sin between the rows.
Do I even want to know? :lol:

Take it easy! Don't try to rush things, you'll only put yourself back farther. I've heard of people having a cushion that basically looks like a donut to sit on. Do you have anything like that?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ooops, SIT....SIT.....LOL I am trying to take it slow....just trying to keep it going here....I don't have a pillow like that...sitting flat at all is hard, I am better if I sit on my side...