keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My DH drives me crazy with cleaning out the fridge! If he has a Saturday free his idea of fun is reorganizing my cupboards and cleaning out the fridge! He likes to throw EVERYTHING away! He does not even ask what it was or will be used for or how long it has been in there! He just throws it out!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Ohh...that is such a cute picture!! It is amazing how fast they grow up!!
I hope she calls soon!!

You guys really go out for the Christian cafe and have a large variety of food!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Awww. . . cute pinchable cheeks!!

Sounds like your Christian Cafe really works, feeds the body and the soul. Your Church must be a blessing to many others.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I can't believe you all feed so many people...that is awesome! With all that bad weather I bet people were really happy to have such a good homemade meal and good company on such a yucky day. You all do such good work...I hope I can contribute like that someday...inspiring, really!

God Bless you all, darlin'! :hugs

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Do the seniors also have Meals on Wheels available to them in your area? I attend a woodcarving group at a senior center and many of the able bodied seniors deliver to less fortunate seniors. The carving session has to end in time for them to make the deliveries, LOL!
They do have meals at the center for $1 if they can get up there.

The seniors really look out after each other. I'm very, very close but not a senior yet, and hope that my age group as a whole is as caring as I have seen with these seniors.