keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Your church has some really awesome programs!!
Yep, with having so many kiddos it is easier for us to just give $$ rather than time. My older boys are getting more involved with the men's ministries though because my neighbor who is in charge of men's ministry has been picking them up on the Saturday mornings that DH had to work. But, now that DH's OT is done he will be taking them again. They really like being involved and they are really good helpers!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Keljonma, I think you are getting cold weather also. I wanted to tell you about a thing I have on my computer. It is called CALLWAVE. It is a program you download onto your computer from the internet that allows your callers to leave a message after they are told that you are online. The person on the computer, hears the message, sees the phone number and call location. It costs us $7 a month. You need to call your phone company and ask them to put call forwarding on the line and that costs .75 a month. It is worth it!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Sorry you can not go to your Bible study! It is nice that your DH is getting more hours!