Leg cramp/pain! Leg is 75% better.

S

sunsaver

i got it working again to some extent> the keyboard is messed up< but i finally was able to launch system recovery< and get back online> i never was able to figure out how water got on my computer> i guess it will always be a mystery > so will my leg pain> it just came like a cramp< made a little bruise and only got better by resting it> i"m still hobbling around like an old man< but it feels much better today> i got about two inches of sorely need rain last night> i also saw a really good clark gable film on AMC last night>it was so romantic> love those silly old films>

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Glad your leg is mostly better! But sorry about your computer- maybe when it dries completely it will be OK- that does happen.

S

sunsaver

im going to turn it off to charge the battery > wish me luck that it comes back again

DouglasP

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have you tried Quellitall for the cramps? Even though it's over-the-counter my sister's nephrologist recommended it for the cramps she gets from dialysis. I've been using it for my night leg cramps and haven't had one since.

S

sunsaver

Never heard of it, but i'll give it atry if the cramps come back. :welcome