livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I don't watch those type movies either. I don't get scared watching them, but my subconscious has other ideas, because I always dream them afterwards, and it makes for a really crappy nights sleep when you're fighting zombies/trying not to get the "virus"/trying to get away from ____ trying to kill you... etc. etc. etc. :/

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yah my dd#4 loves zombie movies and we just got done watching the walking dead season 1. when her sister was talking about having nightmares about zombies. so she told her to bring her into the dream and she would help her kill them. ORRRR..... she MIGHT let the zombie bite her and then she would chop off her arms and legs and stuff her mouth, put her in a backpack, and take her along killing the rest of the zombies. sometimes i worry about her. she is the spooky movie queen! her favorite is chucky. me, i dont watch them very often.

it is cold again and it is SNOWING! :barnie and the kids didnt have school.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i let my pit bull dee-dee out thurs afternoon she was out for @ 20 min and i went to call her back in and she was no where to be found and nobody has seen her since. :hit called everywhere. and left pics at all shelters. saw on the news this morning that there are whole litters of puppies missing in the area. someone had their house broken into and all that was missing was a litter of **** zue pups, they left the mom. also a litter of pitXlab pups, thet were 6 weeks old and all were spoken for. and a guy thet raised hunting type dogs said the kennel gates padlock was cut but they didnt get the pups cause the mom was aggresive toward strangers. and a litter of basset hounds is missing. what is the world coming to? people need to get a real job. we are going to put up a fence in the front of the house so i can let the inside dogs out for exercise with out them running around.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Aw man...that sucks. Why would anyone do such a thing?!?! That just burns me up!! Folks would have a hard time stealing mine. She doesn't like strangers. Not that they'd know, but unless they were covered in bacon grease, she'd never bite them, but she sure makes folks think otherwise. She shotgun is what bites around here ;) I really hope she just got lost and comes back :hugs That is awful to think she was stolen by some lazy idiot :rant

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i put posts up every where and had the lady we got her from contacted me and her mama just had 8 pups this morning. i told here to hold a female in case we cant find our dee-dee. wont be the same but i will trust the temperment!

my catahoulas are very weary of strangers. they wont go up to anyone unless it is someone they know very well. they were over a year when i got them and had hardly been touched. and had never had a collar on. so if you try to put a collar and leash on them they go nuts and act like a wild dog. that is the main reason they have not been fixed, they will bite if they feel the need, so they would have to be tranked to do it.

i get sick to my tummy when i think that someone is trying to fight her, she will not fight so they would have to use her as a bait dog. :hit i keep hoping that someone will find her but....

we are going to put up a pen for dozer to go out in cause he has been trying to run up to the end of the driveway, and into the woods. and he doesnt listen! he would go with anyone!

and there are a lot of free dogs in the paper, why not take those. why take someones loved pet? asshats!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm so sorry you're having to go thru this. I hope you find her. :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah, ya know, I think the four of us could take em out :lol:

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
there have been a LOT of reports the last couple days. people are missing dogs off their chains in their backyards. and a couple that are gone from dog pens. and litters of puppies. the puppies i suspect will be sold in other areas, but the grown dogs? there is a lot of speculation on why, and all of it makes my heart sink farther. this happens in waves around here, but she was only out for @20 min. during the daylight time.
some of the thinking is:
* dog fighting
* animal research
* to be sold in another area
* animal rights people (peta) or (hsus)
and belive me if i find her and she was used for something bad... THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
you would think with so many dogs missing someone would see something! but like here, she was there and then she was gone. or people are at work- and come home and no dog. and the 1 litter of puppies- their house was broken into and all that was gone was the litter of **** zues. they didnt even take the mom. she was chipped-so makes you wonder? i have been arguing with dh about the chipping, and he doesnt want to, but it is a sure way to id him. and on another note hank- the english bulldogXpug was out there too, and he is friendly, but they didnt take him- he is chipped. hmm....????? (didnt think of that before)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Makes it sound like someone either has a way to scan for a chip, or someone has info. Wonder if everyone uses the same vet.