livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah that definately sounds fishy to me.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Post pics and info on fidofinder.com to have people looking for her too.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hope you find DeeDee :hugs

I agree with Deb and Cindi; very peculiar!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
still no dee-dee.:hit

kinda a nice day out it is cold but the sun is shining so it feels warmer than it realy is.

and we knew there was a problem with the rear end of the truck... we thought it was 1 thing- bought the $20.00 part and took it to our friend who is a mechanic. nope thats not it. so returned that part and got the $88.00 of parts for the job plus the 75 for him to fix it left the truck and hubby got a call yesterday at work, it worse that he figured, we need a new rear end.:barnie so we needed to give him another $300.00 for a rear end and he is going to put all the parts in the new (to us) rear end. he said the gears were missing a couple chunks.
you know if it wasnt for bad luck we wouldnt have any!

but:fl that this is going to work cause we are OUT of money now.and 2 weeks till next payday.

on a good note the neighbor stoped and gave us a load of wood- he said our pile looked kinda low. we do a lot for him and he gives back to us. we gave him wood a month ago when he was low. so now i dont need wood for a while.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's good. Our one neighbor has a fireplace and has told us that if we need wood, to come over and grab some. Hubby helps them out whenever he's working on cars, so it helps both of us.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I need a new rear end too, but I bet it'd be MUCH more expensive for me to get the one I want than it is for you guys, if that's any consolation :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I need a new rear end too, but I bet it'd be MUCH more expensive for me to get the one I want than it is for you guys, if that's any consolation :lol:
:lol: :gig

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i just had someone contact me about dee-dee, they live about 12 miles away and their dog (an old english bulldog) came up missing the same day as dee-dee. so we are trying to compair notes. there are 2 different german shephards and a lab mix missing in the area now too. (none were chipped)

and the guy fixing the truck works as a mechanic, but he has been layed off for the winter. and he is a good friend of dh. he isnt marking up the parts. and isnt charging us much for labor. (as long as i let dh stay and drink whith him) so i told him hubby can play with him AFTER the truck is done.

i have been sneezing all afternoon. the girls asked if i had a cold so i told them no i am allergic to them. they have to go outside and be on chains in the yard. but if it made them feel better, i would put lots of straw in the dog houses for them. :lol: they rolled their eyes at me. brats.

i did make a pie with some of the dehydrated apples. it was ok but the apples were kinda chewy. hmmm.... anyone else ever make a pie like that?

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the truck is fixed!!!!! one thing down.

and the next few days are going to be @40* HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts