Looking to move

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Really sounds like a great place - we want pics!!

Me too... i also want pics. I'm starting to have thoughts of quiting my job, cleaning out my personal pension, selling all my stuff and buying just what I would need to live there.

It's actually hard to imagine, if you think about it... No money needed or a place close by to spend any money. Everything you have, you work for. I mean everything. I mean just think of one thing, anything. Ask yourself do I need this one thing? A: Yes, ok then how to a make it? What materials/tools/skills do I need to make it? It's overwhelming to think about.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's really jumping off the deep end.... Have you surprised your wife yet???

No... She has no idea what i'm up too. It's gonna be a B I G Y U G E surprise!

All this thinking is starting to make my brain hurt! For example... I have double vision without my corrective glasses. I have 1 pair of glasses. Now put me out there in the wilderness and "what if" I break or loose my glasses? It's not like I can just drive into town and have them repaired or order a new pair and have them overnighted. Nope... must have a second pair, that is a absolute must have. All this thinking has told me I take so much for granted, that it's not even funny. And the real kicker is, I've just begun to start thinking about all this stuff.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LOL - or a big D.I.V.O.R.C.E! Is she as adventurous as you?

Oh... Before I sign on the dotted line she'll get her say for sure... I'm not like that at all with my wife she's my partner in everything. But I plan on breaking it to her in strategically timed bite sized chunks because it's huge and overwhelming. I'm going to give her the first bite size chunk tonight over dinner.