Lorihadams-- hi guys...been busy!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Awww another puppy? How cute. Are you taking him with you for the next couple days? I can't wait to see pictures.

g

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Yes, we are taking the puppy and leaving Tonka here with daddy.....

Well everyone....here is Frawg. We were going with Fred (yes, I am a true redneck that loves Smokey and the Bandit) but we picked a girl....or rather, she picked us. :D So we are naming her after Sally Field's character on Smokey and the Bandit....Frog. But we thought we would confuse everyone and spell it differently.

So here is Frawg the Dawg. Ain't she purty???
100_4620.jpg

And here are all the kids
100_4610.jpg

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Well, now the allergist is telling her to go through everything topical too. She has been broken out in a rash since Dec 28 when I kept her for her mom, I fed her pancakes made with duck eggs...with her mom's permission. They were GF, made with rice flour and buckwheat flour. She was fine all day but then broke out in a rash the next day. She is not sure if it is the duck eggs or something else.

She gets stomach cramps and breaks out in rashes. I know for a fact that she has had a fruit bar that had apples in it, I read the label after she got done eating it. Corn is a big thing with her too. She has been instructed to look for certain things in shampoos and lotions and laundry detergents. She has had to discard anything with corn or soy derivatives.

I don't know. Her mother is beside herself. She bought her some gluten free stuff to snack on cause she wants to graze all day long. She will eat some meat, fish and beef, but she can't have chicken at all. They want her on a raw food diet to cleanse her out and then start adding things back in one at a time. She just can't get rid of the rash. Its frustrating.
See if your friend will look at www.gapsdiet.com
The probiotics they suggest can be substituted with dairy free ones.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Puppy is cute by the way.
One of that men at church has a BH, and his name is George :)

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I think I just overdosed on floppy ears and puppy dog eyes.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
TOO cute! Love the little freckled face.

Welcome to the world of paper towels and Clorox cleanup! :lol:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:love Looks like she's made herself right at home.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lori, Frawg the Dawg is just adorable. She even looks a bit like Sally Field around the eyes. :D

Is she going to grow into those ears or do they stay big forever?

g