Lorihadams-- hi guys...been busy!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
That's okay, I'm laughing about it now...not this morning, but I'm better about it now :) ....I'm sure my husband would love to install a game cam to get pictures of my antics in the barnyard every day.

We went to hang a tree stand yesterday and my son caught a newt. He is now making it go across the living room floor on a mini skateboard....he named it Steve. :lol:

Never a dull moment.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We used to have a drive through Lion Country Safari when I was a kid. They closed it due to liability issues and the animals attacking. :hide

g

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
So, I have a confession to make....after 3 hours of Chad picking patterns, scraping, and carving my children's pumpkins...I cracked Madelyn's this morning. :hide I managed to put it back together with some tooth picks for now.

Maddie picked Rapunzel and Tyler picked a dinosaur pattern from a coloring book page. The problem with Maddie's is that we scraped so much from the inside where we did the design that it made the back of the pumpkin heavier so when I moved it into the bathroom to take a picture of it lit for grandma this morning it just rolled right over and fell off the counter. Ugh. She doesn't know. I stuck two toothpicks in it and got it back together but it kind of looks like Rapunzel has a scar. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Here's a couple pics...unlit and lit
100_7281.jpg

100_7282.jpg

I also got a couple of pics of granny from the safari park from my mom and I just had to share them....she is adorable!

P10104231.jpg

P10104251.jpg

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Isn't granny just the cutest little thing? I love that woman to pieces.... :love

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awwww, :love LOVE the pics of Granny with the Camel. She is cute as a bugs ear!! I want a "Granny"

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
So today we have a birthday party and hubby is at the impoundment again so we are taking it easy. We got the new Pirates of the Carribean movie and are watching it this morning...my daughter shares my love for all things Johnny Depp :D

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Let us know how that movie is Lori - I almost picked it up the other day. I loves me some pirates!