Member Titles

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
Oooo! I wanna be a yard farmer!!! I love that! Oh wait, I already am, aren't I??
Yay!!!! Thanks for my very first EVER unique title. Now DH HAS to let me get goats!!

Joebwe25

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Never mind!
I did read 8 pages lol :)
I want to be a Yard farmer if you don't mind.
Thanks

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Isn't there a way to allow a member, through the profile settings, to choose a rank... either upon registering or later. So that as we mature or our interests/goals change, we could change our title accordingly. I mean from a list--not to just make up anything we wanted.

Cassandra

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
So......what did everyone decide? Titles, no titles, we choose, they are chosen for us, according to number of posts or not? Just curious.....missed a lot in a week or so! :D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Cool! Which list is that? I read all pages and there were several lists suggested.....did I miss the most important thread that posted the "real" list? :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I think the final list is page 6 post #53. Might want to double check me on that. But I think that was it.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
So......what did everyone decide? Titles, no titles, we choose, they are chosen for us, according to number of posts or not? Just curious.....missed a lot in a week or so! :D
There actually are going to be titles by post count - there's no avoiding it, it's the only automatic way we have of handling it. However, if you want a special title from the list below, let me know and I'll fix it up for you. I don't want to have to constantly change titles, but for those of us who are getting this forum up and running I don't mind the extra time spent!

City Slicker
Starting Out
Yard Farmer
Country Living
Hobby Farmer
Frugal Homesteader
Farming for a Living
Doing it Old School
Sufficient Life
Animal Lover
Orchard and Gardens
Preserving Food Member

There are a few on that list that aren't going to be in the regular forum ranking, but they are nice titles some people may like.

Cassandra said:
Isn't there a way to allow a member, through the profile settings, to choose a rank... either upon registering or later. So that as we mature or our interests/goals change, we could change our title accordingly. I mean from a list--not to just make up anything we wanted.

Cassandra
Unfortunately not, there isn't an automagic way to do it, I checked with Rob. Post count it is, you can request from me any special title you may want (within reason!) for now. If this forum gets really big, however, we won't be taking requests anymore.