Memes That Make You Giggle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's true... But the whole neighborhood gets enough tomatoes to can. Plus my beard is gray and hair is longer.

Any ideas? Trying to figure out something easy to assemble / tear down / reuse, t-post bracing for this year's garden. Wedge-Loc is the only thing that looks halfway decent, since it's made of steel and not plastic.
293af894b95be7569829ad7368fa5a04--fencing-homestead.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wedge-Loc T-post braces have been around for years. Mixed reviews overall, but they are certainly useful. Easy to make a semi-permanent fence and then be able to move it much more easily than wood posts and such. The attaching and un-attaching of the wire is the bigger pain if you want to change the fence like with any fence. Don't know as I would trust a hammock but they are pretty sturdy.
Use longer T-posts driven in so they have a good foundation to brace against.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The Willie Nelson one really is funny. When weed was SO illegal, he got arrested a lot. Finally the law left him alone with a shrug and “That’s Willie” kind of attitude. He became such an icon that they just gave up on arresting him. They sure couldn’t change him, he’s gonna stay stoned, regardless. :lol:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It was very different for me when I went up there. You can't even drive straight across the road at a light and then turn left. I had to pull a right to go up to turn around, irritating.

keeps people from getting injured or killed so i'm ok with them, same for round-a-bouts...

if i'm going someplace strange and plan on doing a lot of driving i scope out the roads to see what side i need to be on for the turns.

Latest posts