Michele_Lynd a step at a time : what's up this week

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well lots of things have been going on here Still lots of Poop soup tho Prom came and went and DD#2 has a steady BF and he is just crazy about her and the good news is He's country threw and threw so that won points with DH .We know his family and it looks like a good match there are both critter crazy :lol: DS will be done soon with AIT training for the Army and he should be coming home for a few days:celebrate been working on the garden and cleaning up after the storms that went threw

DD2 and Her Sweetie for Prom
1673_017prom.jpg

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ok ....Ok I hate pigs Good lord do they stink My DH put their pen right next to the storage building so all of our winter clothes now smell like pig:sick grrr I HATE PIGS ...ok calm now wheres the bacon??? the other stuff that has been going on got 12 tomato plants in the ground as well as 12 bush beans, 10 peppers , going to plant cucumbers ,squash and zucchini tomorrow

Thats it for now

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm Back :D so sorry I have been gone for a wile have been dealing with family issues but things are better now. so much to catch up with so Hi Y'all!!!!

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ok so here's a update worm bed, geese and goats, pigs were all a bust:( neighbor dog killed the geese and goats now one dead dog) the pigs just died don't know why :hu and I'm sure we did something wrong with the worm bed, But fear not I will try again All execpt for the pigs while they were here I could not stand them so I will stick to goats and barnyard fowl, But we are getting rabbits just not sure when or what kind :clap

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad to hear the dog is dead. :somad Hope you make out better this time.

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well this week has been going good the peeps are growing ,working on getting twigs for wattle fence still looking at ways to do it :D thinking this time of getting goats already under milk that way I don't have to worry about waiting for them to grow, work is almost done for the yr then it is 2 1/2 months of home time and to get stuff around here done , got in to a argument with SIL about the link about kids doing farm chores She thinks I'm lazy and my kids are slaves :rolleyes: while my kids are healthy and happy to help me with stuff hers are disrespectful and lazy and over weight so go figure