Monsanto Doesn't Exist

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They may change the name but you will still get the chemicals. Why do you think they bought them?

It's sad to hear. Now we will have to learn new names for the same old, same old.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another issue is that many don't even know how many chemicals go onto/into our food, as it grows or is processed. For them is isn't "processed" it is "prepared" so all they do is heat & eat.

I see it every weekend when I am working food demos. So, so many just do not know how to cook from scratch -- then add grow it and pick it......no way. :lol: For them, corn dogs are fine eating. When I make salads, dressings, salsas, they can't BELIEVE I cut that fruit and veggie myself. :p Really?

Many will ask sodium or sugar content BECAUSE they have such health issues and doctors have them following that but not much else. Shame! Other nutritional factors need to be taught. Sadly, that is life for many now. Food can cause &/or cure many health issues. :caf

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
What's wrong with naturally grown organic corn dogs?

ZcapnwB.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:lol: That is great!

But...in reality, they are edible, as is the root. Taste? depends on stage of growth, I've read. I found this in a foraging article. I'll pass.

Latest posts