Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Morel! I love your Mommy and Me quilt! It's beautiful!!

Wanna sell it?! :hide
Haha do I have a buyer??? LOL! You'd be the first buyer I ever had Quail! LOL!
Well, yea - depending on the price and how much shipping would be - I'd love to buy it!

I think it would be beautiful hanging on my DD's bedroom wall.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Those are wonderfull. I make quilts, but I don't do much in the way of quilting. And it's been a long time, since I have worked on any of mine :(

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
They are both really lovely! I really like the flowers on the mommy and me quilt. They must have taken a lot of time.

One of these days I'll be able to make a quilt...for now...I'm still strugglin' with straight seams LOL

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I still struggle with straight seams! Some days I'm good, others...ugh! Rag quilts are perfect to get started you know...they are extremely forgiving...always looks like you did a terrible job until it comes out of the dryer...then they always *wow* me, no matter how bad I thought they'd turn out. I'm finishing one right now for my neice's birthday...I'll post a pic probably tomorrow.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've never heard of a rag quilt.

I'm off to google.

Thanks!

ETA - I LOVE those rag quilts!!

I have already started one. A small one LOL. I have some very good friends of mine that have a daughter with the same birthday as I have - she will be two in July. I'm gonna make one for her...and I'll also need to make a couple for her twin boys who will be 5 this year.

Thanks for mentioning them! If they don't turn out...I can always think of something else LOL

I'll just chant real hard "Straight Seams, Straight Seams" and maybe they'll happen. LOL

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Finished my neices rag quilt last night...two more to finish! Gosh why did I start so many ...must have had wicked spring fever last spring huh?

dxl5as.jpg

mw5uew.jpg