Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh Morel thats a very sweet shed! I don't know if you've been into Home Depot recently but in their books section is a few books on sheds (all of which we own LOL) and there are quite a few in the book that are similar to the one you showed and they give a brief overview of plans and instructions to build usually.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Oh Morel thats a very sweet shed! I don't know if you've been into Home Depot recently but in their books section is a few books on sheds (all of which we own LOL) and there are quite a few in the book that are similar to the one you showed and they give a brief overview of plans and instructions to build usually.
Awesome, I'm going to check into that! Thanks Lupin!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well we are all moved in, and this place is so nice and bright I can't help but love it...I have awesome neighbors next door...spent the afternoon having a fire in the backyard with them today! They are all for me getting chickens and rabbits, and he will kill the rabbits for me when the time comes since I can't...and he is a hunter...awesome! So looks like not much is going to change, except that I'm not on a lake anymore...but I am walking distance from the beach and the ice cream store :D

Our property here is going to be great...it is more private than I first thought, and in the sping with some plantings I can make it even more private. There are deer in the backyard every morning...it really is country living in town!

21b2dmh.jpg

5xohaw.jpg

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
What a nice feeling to be in a new place that you like!!! :)

Hey I have some chicks for you, would you settle for frizzles? :p

239_100_7588.jpg

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Settle for frizzles?? I would love frizzles...I'm not even sure we can find them n Canada! Heehee! Give me a few minutes to bang up a coop...:lol:

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Morel,

Congrats! It looks really loverly.

Inchworm

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow, Its just lovely! I have "shed envy" I bet you will thrive there...haveing great neighbors are a major plus. Congrats on the move!