My BJ, My Husband has Died

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You didn't know, you do now. You are there for me now. I'm ok most days, some days I just fall apart. I go hug my dogs.

I'm getting stronger and I think I'll work outside tomorrow and clean out the empty feed bags, take the packing styrofoam and cardboard off the porch from the new freezer I bought. Somehow, that didn't get thrown away. I'll make a load to the neighbor's 20 yard roll off box. I want to hit the ground running, but I'm not ready yet. I have a goal of doing something every day. Soon I'll be able to do several somethings per day. I have a lot to do before I put this place up for sale in March.
I feel as through I'm butting in. But what you need done? I work cheap, just need food, water, shower and a place to sleep. I'm pretty handy and I could do a week, PM me if you need anything.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today is BJ’s memorial service in Livingston, 170 miles south. He lived there 35 years, everyone knew him. I lived there 30 years. We moved here on our 19th anniversary. I need this. I need to be among people who loved BJ. Taking my beloved to the hospital and getting him back weeks later in a small cherry wood box is a nightmare of bad dreams from which I cannot wake up from.

I need to grieve in the company of others. I need to cry, I need to laugh, but most of all, I need to celebrate everything that was BJ.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Today is BJ’s memorial service in Livingston, 170 miles south. He lived there 35 years, everyone knew him. I lived there 30 years. We moved here on our 19th anniversary. I need this. I need to be among people who loved BJ. Taking my beloved to the hospital and getting him back weeks later in a small cherry wood box is a nightmare of bad dreams from which I cannot wake up from.

I need to grieve in the company of others. I need to cry, I need to laugh, but most of all, I need to celebrate everything that was BJ.
I cant even imagine what you went through yesterday,
No, we have never met, but we are an American family and united in the Lord, a Christian family.
It is through our ties that bind, and in our hearts and prayers we lift you up.

Becky

Marie2020

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It was a nice service, presented in love. People spoke about him, I shed a lot of tears. I have a greater sense of peace.
I'm really pleased you have some peace and in a way one door has now closed.

I know there's more emotional twists to come all I can say is to hold on tight to those that love and support you. Plus there is always the loving friends you have found here online.

As said, we have never met and more than likely never will but speaking for myself, I'm here for you ❤️💖

Latest posts