My BJ, My Husband has Died

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I spent yesterday morning sending pictures from my phone to friends that are going to put a memorial together for BJ. This morning I went through my computer. Maybe tomorrow I'll tackle BJ's junk room and go through more pictures. A neighbor brought me a LOT of food yesterday, so I'll be eating good. I can't eat much, but I make sure to eat to keep gaining my strength back. I've been feeding the sheep and dogs in the mornings. My neighbor Robert has been coming over in the evenings to feed and water for me. He has a colostomy on Friday and will likely be down for 2 weeks from removing polyps. So I will have to muddle through it. I'll make it.

When Robert is back on his feet, I'm going to Corpus Christi to see my DD and family. I need granddaughter hugs.
Grand daughter hugs are the best hugs ever, there is none better. ♥️

Screenshot_20210927-213707.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I went to the funeral home today and picked up BJ in a box. BJ in a Box sounds like a catchy name for a new toy doesn't it? Just don't open the box.

He's on an end table in the living room. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think I just joined the Club of Crazy Old Widow Women who talk to their husband in a box or urn or whatever. At least mine has a catchy name.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm really pleased you have some peace and in a way one door has now closed.

I know there's more emotional twists to come all I can say is to hold on tight to those that love and support you. Plus there is always the loving friends you have found here online.

As said, we have never met and more than likely never will but speaking for myself, I'm here for you ❤️💖

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞