My SS Journey

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are completely wrapped up in becoming self sufficent. You gotta have some sort of useless or semi-useless hobby/vice. Otherwise life would get boring.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I used to play video games a lot w/my kids.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I don't think any of us are completely wrapped up in becoming self sufficent. You gotta have some sort of useless or semi-useless hobby/vice. Otherwise life would get boring.

Oh I realize that. I just normally wouldn't write it here. I'm just really excited about the new game. I love dragon age. So much depth in the game and my virtual hubby is in it. Yes, I'm in love with a fictional character. Haha.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My hubby and I played World of Warcraft for several years before we both finally got burned out. According to our guild, I was the best healer they had (shaman healer) and he was their favorite druid tank. It was fun, but ultimately it got old. Nothing beats real life, in the long run.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Nice. :) I play DA for the storyline. Bioware is really good at writing relationships and stories.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm not really into Mass Multiplayer online games.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I prefer playing games by myself.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Me too! There's a couple games that I'll play with my hubby but most if the ones I play are 1 player role playing games.

Chelsea2258

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been so busy lately with moving, camping, finding a job (which I start in Tuesday), and the hubby trying to get one. We're hoping he'll get one and then get a truck and be in a house around October. If he gets the job at the oil rig that he wants, then he'll be making pretty good money. That way I'll also be able to start a garden next summer. Although that really depends on the projects we'll be working on. Should be able to though. I'm really excited! Tired of living with the in-laws. It gets really annoying! Talk to y'all later!