Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
tommywalnuts

thanks for the info...I enjoyed reading it.
great to know you will be on your old family land. grandma is wonderful to keep it in the family. you can do a ton with 5 acres and good planning!

drug houses so close! UGH---I feel for you. Yes, I would be on the move as soon as I could also. Isn't it amazing how a few can ruin it for everyone to leave a decent life? UGH

I know when you get to your new land you will have a blast! You sound so ready!!!

I have a manufactured home also. They are wonderful. Not like the older models, the new ones are so up to date with all the good features. Best of luck to you on your move and hope it happens as fast as you want it!

We have 4 giant White Pines on our 30 acre lot where we plan to build in the future. We cleared about 1 1/2 acre lot and Tony insisted we keep those 4 pines, they are wonderful! Right behind them I will be building a barn and other outbuildings and pastures and such so the white pines act as a great barrier between the yard and where the farm will start. Keep a few of grandad's pines, something you can't replace! that is so great! :)

GardenSimply

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing everyone! Nice to 'meet' you Tommy! We're almost neighbors... ! Glad to know your grandmother is keeping land in the family too. My grandmother was left out of her husband's land when he didn't leave a proper will, it is very sad. Land is precious and there IS a ton you can do with five acres! Here is me and my grandmother, Cherokee.
me-n-grandma-1998.jpg

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pICTURES7-7-08052.jpg

Well, my niece is the beautiful young one in yellow and my nephew is the dorky one in back, so that leaves me as the only other one in the photo. I am like most of the others, I prefer not to be in the picture but would rather be taking them.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Wow, you must have really strong family traits becuase your neice has facial features EXACTLY like yours!!! I would totally believe that she was your DD! You are both very beautiful!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Okay, so I'll post a pic here now that I've been on here a while. Here is one last weekend of me and my kids the morning after our camping trip
100_0622.jpg

Here's a pic of DH
100_0609.jpg

I can't believe I've never read this thread, so good to see everyone and their families!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Everyone looks great, happy group!

I decided to show myself. First pic is from a couple months ago, the other from fishing this night.

zyhtu0042-1.jpg

10-8.jpg

Now you can all see what a freak you talk to :lol:

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh, Amos, you're no freak, you're an extremely intelligent, intuitive young man!