Need imput/approval regarding new official journal "questions" list...

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey All!

Finally getting a break from pop up t-storms so getting a quick visit in!

snapshot,

MOS=Military Occupational Specialty I was a 93fox trot in the Army, which is another name for field artillery meterological crew member. Much easier to say 93fox trot...:lol:

We can make this a sticky, if ya's want. I like the idea of no comments...maybe include a link to our journal after answering the questions so that people can ask questions there? Yes/no?

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
Hey All!

Finally getting a break from pop up t-storms so getting a quick visit in!

snapshot,

MOS=Military Occupational Specialty I was a 93fox trot in the Army, which is another name for field artillery meterological crew member. Much easier to say 93fox trot...:lol:

We can make this a sticky, if ya's want. I like the idea of no comments...maybe include a link to our journal after answering the questions so that people can ask questions there? Yes/no?
We should make a note that the Questions List is on page 7 of the thread, or should we start a new thread with the questions on the 1st page?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I'm thinking if we start a thread for just the answers to the questions, then the thread should start with a blank set of questions......

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oops, my bad! That last reply was typed in too big of a hurry!

What I meant was to start a new thread for the questions and then I'll sticky it. ;)

ETA:

New questions stickied so I unstickied this one.

Latest posts