New subs :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ain't these little guys cute? I could use a few more tweeters and these would be perfect standing on the dashboard pointed at your face :)
hqdefault.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I blew channel 1 of my subwoofer amplifier :( just waiting on power supply transistors then I'm going to rebuild the entire amplifier better than it was new. Anyone interested in a How-to of the rebuild? It kind of goes along with the whole self sufficient thing.

If the amplifier guts and bags of parts looks like what the heck is all that stuff... then maybe I shouldn't do a How-to.
IMG_20171221_121838035.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am lost already. I have my talents, but not in this field.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's real fun to turn it up and slowly drive up and down several parking lot isles at the grocery store to set off a bunch of car alarms. Then of course you have to park at the back of the lot and watch a bunch of people run out of the store and point their keys at their cars to turn off their car alarms.

I know I'm a bad individual... but it sure is fun. I'm just a big kid but who knew Led Zepplin would be so much fun?

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That picture of "stuff" makes me think I would rather attempt to build a solar panel......AND it would sure be quieter. If it makes you happy -- great!! Bet everyone here will be happy when gardening time begins -- uhhh, unless you work to "music" :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That picture of "stuff" makes me think I would rather attempt to build a solar panel......AND it would sure be quieter. If it makes you happy -- great!! Bet everyone here will be happy when gardening time begins -- uhhh, unless you work to "music" :lol:

But of course I garden to music. It's my secret weapon to drive garden bugs away from the garden. They simply can't stand the vibrations. My truck ain't called the veggie hauler for nothing after all :)