Newbie on Board

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Welcome!

Regarding the venison story, I know what you mean. I never understand why people gag once they find out what delicious food they have been eating. On the other hand, I think I would do just that if I found out the wonderful meat I had just eaten was cat or dog!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Welcome!

Regarding the venison story, I know what you mean. I never understand why people gag once they find out what delicious food they have been eating. On the other hand, I think I would do just that if I found out the wonderful meat I had just eaten was cat or dog!
Not me! I would be adopting some very large, meaty dogs from the animal shelter and butchering them out come fall! :lol: ;) Now, folks, you KNOW you've eaten a few tabbies and beagles at the Chinese restuarant! I mean, exactly what part of the chicken looks like the meat they serve on those sticks??? :idunno :gig

love blrw

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
"Funny story is I had made a crockpot of chili and taken it to work. ......."

I've eaten venison since I was a young child, and I love it, had it all different ways, but recently had someone give me some free meat and smelled very gamey. I think they just let it sit too long before they butchered it, didn't keep it cold enough while it hung. Some hunters just don't understand that if you take 5 deer then you better be prepared to butcher 5 deer.
lin

Latest posts