NH Homesteader's journal

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Keeping fingers crossed for you! Good luck with the drama and projects. The tractor would be a huge help for you guys.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And I drank coffee this morning, an hour later and the pain is back. Gotta go shopping for fake milk products I guess. Maybe I'm not a very good dairy farmer lol! I told my husband I probably won't be doing dairy goats if I can't drink milk, I'll get some triple purpose sheep and milk occasionally for him and the girls but it'll change how I cook so we won't need much milk.

Waiting to hear about the tractor now...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And I drank coffee this morning, an hour later and the pain is back
That stinks in such a big way! MY DH used to do almond milk...course he got the regular unsweetened cuz it had less carbs - but I gotta say that the vanilla flavored tasted much better!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like almond milk, so I'm going to get some. And I'm doing vanilla, lol because it's just for my coffee!

Hey I want to deworm Patty but she might be pregnant, what are the ones I can't use on pregnant does? I have safegard, ivermectin and cydectin. I can't remember! Yeah I know I should get a fecal, but it's been raining non-stop for weeks and she looks a little, scruffy? Eyelids are fine.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ivermectin and safeguard should both be ok. I've heard rumors about Cydectin, but I don't know for sure. - I'd have to do some research. Valbazen is the one that is more well known for causing issues with pregnancies. I stay away from that while they're preggers.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks I knew one was bad!

Better get shopping.... It's cold out there today! About 50 right now, and cloudy.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh ew on your weather! We got the tractor, DH pulled two stumps before dark lol. Tomorrow we need to go get chicken feed and the rest of the day he will be tractoring!