NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They're calling someone else for prices to compare. Step MIL is trying to get FIL to pony up for a bigger, fancier place lol. So... We'll know soon. But it will for sure be a doublewide! Just waiting for exact numbers but it's happening!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am thrilled. The girls will have a playroom! They can share the other bedroom, DD2 will probably be in our room for another year anyway. It's just easier that way, lol.

We also are going to have a friend come out who does fuel and see if they can hook up our home standby propane generator. Would make power outages non-issues!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep, it is! Need a couple of sheep and a garden and next year will be just lovely :) lol

Hey... I'll have a bigger kitchen for canning! :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey... I'll have a bigger kitchen for canning!
That will be cool. My kitchen is not exactly big, but its great for making people stay out of! Just big enough for one person to be totally comfortable in - two isn't bad either - but any more than that is just too much and I kick 'em out!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well my new one won't be very big either, my current one is just ridiculously small! And awkwardly laid out, I don't know who the heck designed this place but they had issues. There isn't even room for a table really, but there were a ridiculous amount of cabinets (we took some out and made a big counter) but in weird places. Hey, it was the 80's... I guess.

Latest posts