NH Homesteader's journal

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh boy..... this is not good! They better make it good! Broken promises tick me off more than just about anything.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DH is making snow tonight. His dingbat of a dog will not go to the bathroom. I brought her out three times tonight and she just stares at me. They have to be on leashes here, I hate it. So, I'm currently hoping she doesn't wake me up at 2am wanting to go out. The house is awkward and we're upstairs, my parents are downstairs but the bedroom down there isn't really closed off from the living area. Sigh. They're leaving the 15th so that'll be nice when we have our own space. And hopefully we'll leave shortly after that. We'll see. I just want to go home (waahhh:hit lol)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh man... I can only imagine... I do not do well out of my element. I am good for about 3 days away from home before I start getting antsy. But, your reward will be worth it! Hang in!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Same, and my 3 days have passed lol! My poor Lui is having a really hard time, he's stressed and getting snarly with my parents' old dog because he wants his space back! He's such a chow, he wants to go home and guard it lol!

I think DH fixed the pig fence, the electricity wasn't working. He was getting grain out of the barrel today and Charlotte ran by and started pushing the barrel around with her nose lol. And Stanley started off down the driveway. DH yelled hey Stan, there's no food down there! And he trotted back. They're so funny.

He said one of my sheep ran away from him and smashed headfirst into a cattle panel the other day. That's commitment :lol:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I feel for ya' it is quite the uprooting you are going through. But it will be soooo worth it!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
After all this passed you'll be in a wonderful brand new home! Just keep thinking about that :hugs