NH Homesteader's journal

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I am so happy for you! Your new house is GORGEOUS. and clean. and safe. :weee 2019 is going to be awesome! :hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DD1 is NOT a flexible child. Lots of anxiety about being in a new room, especially because she's been sleeping in our room. The dogs are crashed out hard, I'm getting a migraine... But we're home!!

I'm going to have to wrap presents too, that hasn't happened!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That's the most important thing, you are HOME! :) So happy for you guys :hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She says she's not nervous anymore. DH is working tonight so we will see how she feels later! I slept terribly but the kids slept ok, once I finally got them to go to bed! My neighbor's dog barked all night. DH said he always has, I just can hear it better with a quieter furnace. How annoying!

Moving more stuff today, I can't believe it's almost Christmas, yikes!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a migraine all day from not sleeping. Finally went away around dinner time. Hoping to get some sleep tonight!

We have no snow, all the rivers are crazy high and there's a bunch of flooding from the rain the other day . DH's work had to close because the trails were dirt! Good thing they're making snow again tonight. No white Christmas this year!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad you feel better and hope you get sleep tonight!

Hope ya'll don't get any more rain for awhile... no snow in NH - that seems odd, lol!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, awake at 2am seems to be the new thing. Ughh. At least no dogs are barking tonight.

People are working on my house in the morning too. I mean, I want them to finish it, but Christmas eve?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Well, awake at 2am seems to be the new thing. Ughh. At least no dogs are barking tonight.

People are working on my house in the morning too. I mean, I want them to finish it, but Christmas eve?
They're probably anxious to get it done for you guys before Xmas. Hope you're getting a good night's rest tonight!