NH Homesteader's journal

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the cute little fellow. Everyone needs a wether pet. LOL

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol now I have to make a vet appt to have him disbudded. FEM I wish you were here!

My car needs shocks or struts or whatever the heck it has, lol. I'm not mechanical. And the frost heaves are BAD right now. Rough ride to the store today!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'd do it for ya in a New York minute!

Ugh on car stuff.. Such a PIA!

I think my truck needs a 50000 mile check up soon. :(

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It is a PIA and my car is stupid expensive to fix. Ugh. It needs an oil change too. I'll get DH on that.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well going by the date I saw Charlotte stand for Stanley , if we're going to have piglets it'll be in less than 3 weeks . Let's hope so! I can't tell looking at her yet. She's gained weight but that's all I can tell.

I'm so over winter. Bleh.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lol DH wants me to keep Patty. So since she and the sheep don't always love each other, I will also keep Lucky. Which means I'm going to be taking a trip to the vet to have him disbudded

Cute little guy, love the drop ears...which may not stay? And yes, keeping is the right thing for now. After disbud, soon comes castration. Then, home free. Patty just wants to stay there! She loves you. :) You never know. When the youngest human get older, you "may" want to milk again. I actually find it calming for me, so long as I don't overload my schedule and then it's a "must do" rush type thing. Little humans needing attention can make your own schedule overloaded :lol: BTDT. Even a load of laundry can set you off...over the edge. Yep, that's life. But, you have managed to slow some of it down for this year. Nice planning! Next year, baby sheep may appear. :hide:celebrate

Latest posts