NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yuck. In the summer I'm happy I live in NH. The snowbirds have it right... Come here when it's warm and then when it's not, RUN!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's so pretty. I love the first snowstorm of the year. And then I'm over it. I like to have a white Christmas, then I'm good!

So brat pig bit the cute pig again in the ear and we had to blue kote her. She's getting to the point where it's not even food aggression, it seems territorial almost? She just pushes her around for no apparent reason. So rather than playing pig psychologist, I'm requesting a timely butcher date.

Aaand what else... My husband has been fighting with our Jeep forever, replacing parts and re-scanning it and the check engine light is STILL on. Today he scanned again, with a higher tech tool, and go figure... The one part he paid the garage to put in (because he was too busy and didn't have all the tools), is still throwing a code. Ugh! Guess he should keep working on things himself! He'll be calling them ASAP!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well that stinks. Kind of like my car AC replacement was just the fan and just the last thing replaced. On the bright side, it works now.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well that's good! AC is super important down there! I never use it here. The Jeep runs fine, it's the stupid O2 censor (one of them, DH replaced the other one also) so it's polluting and stuff!

The car is acting up too. Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?